Please provide the requested information about your organization on the application. To submit your application, you are required to enclose the following appendices with your application:
- Appendix A: Itemized projected budget for this project.
- Appendix B: Your organization’s current annual operating budget, including salaries, in-kind services and volunteer hours.
- Appendix C: Current board of directors, listing occupations and business addresses.
- Appendix D: Supporting documentation, if any.
- Appendix E: 501(c) 3 letter or legal opinion certifying that the applicant is a public charity as described in section 509(a)(1), (2) or (3), or that the applicant is covered by section 170(c)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code.
You must submit the original and eight (8) additional copies of the completed form and all supporting documentation for a total of nine (9) copies. Mail the packets with a total of nine (9) applications with any supporting documentation to:
The King’s Daughters and Sons Circle Number Two, Inc.
1604 S. Main St.
Greenville, MS 38701
All applications and supporting documentation must be postmarked no later than May 1, 2022. Applications postmarked after May 1, 2022 and incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications postmarked after May 1, 2022 will not be considered. The application must include all signatures and appendices.
Please click here to download the attached document to be added to the Application upon completion.
On behalf of the King’s Daughters and Sons Circle Number Two, Inc. please know that we are happy for your interest and wish you much success in your efforts as you continue to fulfill your mission. Award notifications will be mailed on or before August 1, 2022. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Cottingham at firstname.lastname@example.org